Archangel - MRF Application

2 posts in this topic

---------- OOC Information ----------

Ingame Name: Archangel

Age? 16

What timezone are you currently in? est

Current hours on the server (To the nearest hundred)? 300
Current hours on the game (We expect 1000+, exceptions can be made)? 1944

Tell us a little bit about you: (nothing personal) I have played Arma 3 for about 3 years on many different kinds of servers.  I've played on role-play servers for about  1500 of my  hours and the rest were spent on combat servers to train my combat ability.

---------- In Character Information ----------

Why do you want to join MRF? I have been apart of this server for a long time now. When i play civilian i tend to play by my self and I dont enjoy that. i love to work in teams and have always wanted to join MRF. When i was told that i was allowed to apply for MRF i was very glad and excited to be able to play with others and have fun. 

What will you bring to MRF? I can bring good piloting skills. Good,fun, and funny role-play to any situation. I love working in a team and follow orders very well. I have never disrespected my higher ups and always respect and follow the chain of command. I dont break rules and never break role-play

How high is your RP rating in your own opinion? My RP is pretty good. From a scale of 1-10 i rate myself a 8.

Flying skills good? My flying skills are amasing. I can combat land and evade shots and situations pretty well

Tell us a little about your character ingame? He is a archangel from the high heavens that fell when he ripped his wings off when he was betrayed. He decided that he couldn't live on earth alone because he was now mortal. He went and joined other factions like the marines and army but thought it wasn't good enough. He decided to try and apply for the MRF. The best most powerful faction in Malden.

---------- Additional Information ---------- 

Gang(s) you have recently belonged to:  None

Reason for leaving these gang(s)?