[M.I] David

Davids Application

3 posts in this topic

Name?* David

How old are you?* 16

Country & Timezone?* GMT

How did you find MaldenLifeRPG?* Friend recommended it to me.

Why do you want to join the support team?* I would like to join the support team because i find i help people quite a lot in game and within team speak and like to help others with their queries. I can also help out other staff if they are busy i can help the person instead and i respond to people very quickly and do not leave them waiting around in a channel. If i get accepted into the support team i can enhance my skills and share them amongst others. Also i think the server has great potential and would like to support it as much as i can so being a support member is the way to do so.

What skills can you bring to the table?* I can bring a determined mindset to work and a quick response time to peoples questions and can take any task thrown at me. helping people is the first priority and will do the best i can to provide an answer if i am not sure i’ll ask a higher member of staff or search for it myself. I also bring Maturity and professionalism to the table and am confident when speaking to new people.  

Do you know fluent English?* Yes English is my first language.

Have you had any past experience on other servers?* Well i have been a Teamspeak helper before which involved helping people with general questions mainly.

How much time can you dedicate to this role?* I am on the server pretty much everyday 4 hours a day minimum 

Have you ever been banned on MaldenLifeRPG? If so why?* Unfortunately i have been banned for 2 days because of knowing someone was duplicating gear and did not report it to a staff member mistakes were made but learned from.

Why should we pick you over other applicants?* Because i am a approachable and friendly person to talk to and determined to finish the task at hand and won’t leave anyone waiting around for an answer. As i am a very active person i can constantly be checking if anyone requires assistance and deal with them immediately I also have a good knowledge of the server and its rules and am always willing to learn more.

In your own opinion what is the role of a support member?* A support members responsibility should be to prioritize them selfs in helping others and preform their tasks with confidence and a high standard. They should have a good knowledge of the server and its set rules and should enforce them to other people and never break them.

Tell us a little about yourself (Nothing personal)?* Calm and friendly person to talk to live in England currently studying  Information Technology in college and Love a Cup of Tea!

Anything else you would like to say?*

Thank you for taking your time to read this. I also understand that this will get put on hold until staff positions are open.

By joining the staff team you have to be mature and set an example to all players, discrimination or bad behavior towards members of the community will result in you being removed from the staff team and possibly banned from server. Do you agree to these terms?* Agreed!

!ON HOLD!

Staff apps on hold.

Lovely application, accepted.

Please contact an admin+ to do your interview and get your tags.

1 person likes this