Gillam

tt
True Terrorist [TT]

11 posts in this topic

Hello, my name is Gillam.

I am currently the General of True Terrorists AKA TT. I would say in my opinion we're one of the best gangs on the server,  however people are starting to hate us for being irritating but as one of the new Generals of the gang, i will be making sure we aren't robbing everyone every 2 seconds despite us classing our self as terrorists. I will also be monitoring people in the gang to make sure they aren't robbing too much and making sure they initiate correctly and leave enough time for people to react without being shot as soon as they get out. If people aren't liking what we're doing or if we're doing it too much then I will take it into consideration and think of a solution.

In order to join the gang, we only ask one thing back from you which is doing AT LEAST 3-4 runs a WEEK e.g Weed and deposit it to the gang funds. This isn't very difficult and doesn't take much time to do.

True Terrorists are currently RECRUITING so if you'd like to be apart of the gang then, by all means, fill out an application (can be found HERE)

How do I join the gang? - Once you've sent in an application we will review the application we if you get accepted then you'll be passed through to do an interview just so we can just go over the application and get the timings and other good stuff.

You can also view to Roster at any time by visiting - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ks5LbOuE4HoLF3C1gl4oOyX8wIMSTQStXK05FdBF1Mw/edit?usp=sharing

2 people like this

"We are one of the best gangs" AHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHHAA

3 hours ago, Dindo said:

"We are one of the best gangs" AHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHHAA

What's so funny about that

Their isn't any good gangs that play the server so it wouldn't be hard for them.

On 2017-09-15 at 10:51 PM, Gillam said:

I would say in my opinion we're one of the best gangs on the server

lel i can fix a gang of 6, give everyone of us a rook and we will kill the entire server. Still remember good W.D days tho.

Good luck boys. But mess with Mulle you gonna get that skrrrrahh, pap, pap, ka-ka-ka! Skidiki-papa-papa! And a pu-pu-drrrr-boom! Skva! Du- du-ku-ku-pun-pun! Poom-poom. <3

1 minute ago, B.Baggins said:

Good luck boys. But mess with Mulle you gonna get that skrrrrahh, pap, pap, ka-ka-ka! Skidiki-papa-papa! And a pu-pu-drrrr-boom! Skva! Du- du-ku-ku-pun-pun! Poom-poom. <3

lel bajgins <3

Everyone in this gang has left to create a modded lakeside server (not saying the name so it's not classed as advertising)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead