Followers 0
Jetlag

Jetlag's application

2 posts in this topic

UID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/commanderjetlag/

Username: Jetlag

How long have you played on the server?: For a month or two

Do you actively use a microphone?: yes

Do you have any past Experiences as Police? Name the rank(s) and the server(s) I did, I was senior police constable on grandtheftarma for a while, and I was inspector on a starting server which I don't know the name of anymore.

Have you ever been banned from the server? If yes, how long and why. no

Have you ever been kicked/suspended from MPD? If yes, why and how long. no

Why would you like to become a Police officer?: I want to make sure that the civilians of Malden are happy, and that criminals will be brought to justice. It would be my duty as an officer of the law to protect and serve the citizens of Malden. I want to roleplay with people and make sure everyone has a good time.

Please outline what you think Police are required to deal with on a day to day basis

1. Traffic stops, people driving recklessly are a danger to society and they need to be taught a lesson.

2. Trafficking of illegal contraband such as drugs or weapons. These things can cause unrest in the population and are a threat to our way of living.

3. People stealing things that do not belong to them, such as money directly off a person or their savings in the bank.

What skills can you bring to the department?

1. I am an excellent roleplayer

2. My flying skills are top notch

3. My gun skills are on par but could use some work.

Accepted for an interview

Go to TS and go to ''Waiting for interview'' room. Then me or Nightmare will get you.

Deputy Chief Constable = J.Tegel