·        In Game Name - Ronoc

·        Steam ID - 76561198134421383

·        Age - 17

·        Timezone - GMT

Questions.

·        How long have you been playing on this server? - 4 weeks

·        How many hours do you have in Arma 3 in total? - 48

·        Have you applied previously? - No

·        Have you had past experience in the EMS department (How long and Rank etc)? - Yes I used to be a medic in Arma 2, not sure on the rank but I was a pilot.

·        Any previous bans? If yes, when, what for and how long? - No

·        Do you have a mic and use teamspeak? - Yes

·        How would you rate your driving skills from 1 - 10? - 8

·        How would you rate your piloting skills from 1 - 10? - 8

·        Describe why you want to become a medic and why we should choose you over someone else? - I would like to be able to revive those who have been killed as when I end up dead there usually isn't a medic nearby that would revive me.

·        What do you think are the duties of a medical employee in no less than 100 words? -

I believe that a medic has to complete his full responsibilities while following role play and not breaking rules. For example I believe that a medic should try to revive everyone to the best of their ability as long as they are not in an active war zone.

I also believe that a medic should make sure their patient is in a good condition after being revived.

The EMS should also patrol the island to ensure that they are able to respond to injuries to the best of their ability.

If a gunfight does break out I will remain on high alert and be ready to respond to the emergency as soon as safe to do so.

·        Tell me some backround information about your in game character in no less than 100 words -

My character had a violent upbringing as he was beaten by his father (NightMare) and made fun of by others in his school. After a long period of being tortured by others around him and seeing the horrors of the world, he decided to try put some good back in and joined the police force. 

But after all the blood and gore from the fights with criminals, he decided it was too much for him to continue and wanted to help the public without carrying a gun.

Plus after that one time a dog walker threw their dogs poo at him, he just couldn't take it anymore.

This is why he decided to join the EMS, so that he could heal the world instead of tear it apart.

·        Is there any additional information you want to add to your application? -

Don't think so.

ACCEPTED

PLEASE WAIT IN THE ‘WAITING FOR INTERVIEW’ ROOM AND POKE TOMMY ARCHANGEL OR KEITH LEMON 

Edited by Keith Lemon

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0